Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I Know My Savior Loves Me

So I have been looking for things to introduce "I Know My Savior Loves Me" - we already have a poster that someone made years ago, but I thought I could find a way to put a new spin on it.

And boy did I find it.

Get your tissues ready and if you wish me luck to read this story to the kids in January without breaking down into a blubbering blob: I will do the same for you.

Sugardoodle: one of my favorite cheat sites ever: has a post from a sister who wrote a story for the kids to imagine what it would be like to be a Nephite child when Jesus came to America. I can't even think about it without tearing up - much less reading it OUT LOUD.

You can find that story HERE

As per her suggestion, I will use several pictures found in the gospel art book (which you can download in its entirety from the lds.org website - how awesome is that ?!) I will use pictures numbered 81-84 (which are actually pages 93-96 in the pdf). I am sure I have some of those floating around in my vast mumbled collection of church items, but it sure is nice to know that I now have the entire Gospel Art Book digitally available at the click of a button (or mouse - or touchpad  - or actual screen if you have a fancy dancy touchscreen computer like my husband does [but he won't let me touch it])

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you post a link to the letter that you mention, please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link to that letter is on the words : "wrote a story" Sorry for taking SO long to respond

    ReplyDelete