Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christmas Sing a Story

Oh my golly!!!! I don't know if I did it correctly, but it is worth a try.

I have had to subscribe to Scribd in order to view and print others' work.

So when I went to Camille's Thanksgiving story to see if I could figure out how she did it, I found that since her document was on scribd, I was already signed in (just love that automatic feature, but as a result, I never remember my passwords) and I went ahead and uploaded my Christmas Story. Camille from Camille's Primary ideas called hers a Sing A Story, so that is what I titled mine on Scribd

WOW!!!!!!! The internet is AWESOME!!!!!!!!
And once again, since I am so excited HERE  is my Christmas Sing A Story (yes, it is the same exact document, but I just can't contain myself)
Christmas Sing a Story  
Whoah!!! AND imbed as well. So amazing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment