Saturday, July 25, 2015

August Planning

So, I am writing this in the beginning of July - because crazily enough, I have time - so I am going to use it.
But that does mean that this will be bare bones. Once August does arrive, because I will be working activities for "In His Holy Name" from the February 1996 friend and probably will not have time to post a planning post.
So, as stated I will work on "In His Holy Name" which can be really hard to find, but it is beautiful, so I just can't give it up.
I finally, finally found a youtube video of it HERE
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FxTxauVPWw0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
And I am really excited about this song. But I do realize that I will be making all the activities myself since I am probably the only one in the world doing this song for August

You can find my schedule HERE

You can find a partial document of the songs I will be posting (I already have some of these songs for posting and I am super lazy and did not find and format the other songs that I had printed previously)
HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment