Sunday, July 5, 2015

July 2015

Pardon the new layout, I was done with the winter one, but I am just too lazy to make the new one look decent. How do I maintain transparency when editing an image anyway?

Oh well, on to July!

How did introducing "Come Follow Me" go for you today? We had a great time! I used two different things from the Come Follow Me page on sugar doodle. I used the second file listed by Maria Johnson. Then I scrolled down to the bottom and clicked on the file that had the footprints.

I sang through the song with the flip chart then had a few kids gather around one the footprints and everyone would sing when we got to their footprint (I have a small primary, so I can do that sort of thing) and it worked SO WELL!

I am really at a loss as to what to do for the next two weeks, but that is why I look forward to each and every post from Camille's Primary Ideas.

The last week, we will be doing the pioneer activity that I have been doing for a couple of years. I will not be here, so it's a nice sub activity to just hand to someone


My plan for July can be found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment