I am posting this post-singing time, but there are a few weeks in August left, so I thought I would post anyway.
So on the Chorister's Facebook page, someone posted an idea about building the song from the bottom up (which you could basically do with any song, really), so I made some mountains!
I thought that working from the bottom up would be a good thing and for the verses it was okay, but when I tried that for the chorus, it was disastrous and I ended up erasing quite a lot
Then, I cut up the verses and for junior, we built from the bottom up and put the pieces on the board, and then attached a flag at the top.
For senior, I threw all the cut up pieces from both verses on the floor and had the kids arrange the words back into their proper place. Then we played guess the words of the piece that we just took away