Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Activities

(couldn't find a credit for this pic, but it is gorgeous, so I included it anyway)
Easter just so happens to fall upon a fifth Sunday. Earlier, I had agreed with the presidency that I would take the whole sharing/singing time on the fifth Sunday.
I didn't anticipate having the entire time on Easter Sunday, but once I realized that - and it was okay with everyone that I would still take the entire time, I was really excited.
I just hope that I plan enough to take the whole time.
I have not been able to find the actual Easter page on Sugardoodle, but Notes from a Novice primary song leader had it! (thank goodness!)
For Junior I will be using this idea from Irene. I really like the simpleness of it.

For Senior I found this article from the friend April 2011 all you need to do is click the download button and it will pull up a full color version. I am going to have the kids match the pictures to the narrative. I will also print up the scriptural references that they will match as well. I'm going to fit some songs in there as well.

If I have time, I found this idea on eprimary that takes the Easter Egg idea, but puts an lds spin to it - AND it has songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment