Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Mother Dear Activity

A gift from above in the form of inspiration has hit me! I will be using this flip chart that I found on Sugardoodle that is in black and white and I will use the flip chart to go over the song in Junior and then I'll give them the coloring sheet.
BUT in Senior primary, we'll go over the song with the flip chart AND THEN I'll whip out my foam board (that I just might spray paint pink) and let THEM make the poster by coloring the flip chart, cutting out the words and adding a few additional pieces of clip art I found on google


I hope they like making the poster as much as I think that they will. Hey! I might even bring my paper cutter to make it that more interesting for them - My own kids think the paper cutter is just 9 ways to cool.

1 comment:

  1. Do you still have this flipchart? We're going to be learning it tomorrow but Sugardoodle doesn't work anymore. If you do, would you email me marccrand@yahoo.com?

    ReplyDelete